Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Women usually love what they buy...

but hates 2/3 of what is in their closet..."

Not true in my case... I probably hate about 1/5.

My fat clothes.

Let me demonstrate:

This is the left side of the closet - packed with clothes that no longer fit me. ALL of my favorite clothing is on this side of the closet.










My favorite Ann Taylor jacket...













My favorite sweatshirt...



My absolute favorite jeans - Lucky Dream Jean...



You get the picture.

On the right hand side, we have the FAT CHICK clothing. :(

...



Yes... this is all the clothing I currently own that is worthy of hanging. I have maybe two drawers with shorts, other shirts (that I would never wear into public) and gym clothing. But that is not even the worst thing...

THIS is the worst thing:


FUCKING MATERNITY CLOTHING!
NINE MONTHS AFTER I ALREADY GAVE BIRTH!

It's sad. I'm sad. I'm so done with this crap.

I'm trying to be brutally honest here - in order to deal with this and get my ass on the go. Everytime I walk by a mirror, I am disgusted with myself. I am done being fat. I am done not being able to wear things I want to wear, run around with the girls for hours on end, be confident in myself, etc.

Tomorrow I will update with my weight and a photo. I do not have the time/patience to keep a food blog and I'm sure most of you could care less what I'm actually eating, just that I'm eating well.

So here we go... back on the wagon and hopefully this time I can stay on.

No comments:

Post a Comment